INFLUENSTER - MAYBELLINE VOXBOX


Image result for influenster logo


So finally after a long time I received three products from Maybelline courtesy Influenster to test and review. One of the products I have used before and I love which I will talk about below. So to begin with the products I received in the Maybelline VoxBox are as follows: 


1. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer 
2. Curvitude Eyeliner 
3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara



DISCLAIMER: All the products received/mentioned below were free in return for my honest opinions. 



REVIEW


Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer

Shade: Classic

Price: $7.99

The color is gorgeous and since I love the red color this gets some extra love.. The packaging is okay nothing extra ordinary. The application wand is different from other wands. The tip of this applicator is shaped as a tear drop with a small dent in the center and you can easily contour around the lips... the color glides on smoothly on the lips and the pigmentation and consistency is very good, this lacquer has a glazed finish. 

One thing I am not loving about this product is that it feels very sticky on the lips. Imagine on the windy day your hair getting stuck on your lips. Another con is that it is transferable (as shown in the pic). In all I am generally not a fan of lacquers because they have a glossy finish and I am into mattes and it def feels like you have something on your lips only because of the stickiness .. apart from that the color is “Classic” and would love it in matte. This gets 3/5








Curvitude Eyeliner 

Shade: Blackest Black

Price: $8.99


I have been wanting to try a liner which is curved shaped for a while now and so happy I get to finally try the product. This is a very very good liner, I love everything about it. The size is perfect, the curved angle of this liner makes it super easy to get that perfect winged line which is always a struggle achieving even after doing my makeup for a long time now. Unlike few liners that I have tried in the past this one is very pigmented, glides on smoothly on the eyes even if you have slightly loose skin on the eyelid like mine it glides on nicely and it also dries quickly which is awesome 👌🏼. The tip of this liner is ultra fine so that makes it easy to draw a thin line and build it up if you like a thicker line. Definitely recommending this liner. This gets a 5/5 for sure. .







Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara

Shade: Black

Price: $8.99


This is a really good mascara, I have bought this in the past and absolutely loved it. This mascara has a fanning brush with ten layers of bristles which gives the lashes a full-fan effect. Definitely recommend this if you are looking for a good mascara that lasts all day, washable and priced right. This definitely gets a 5/5 .



Without the Mascara

With the Mascara


Comments

Popular Posts