BOXYCHARM - AUGUST 2016 REVIEW


Boxycharm is another subscription box which retails for $21/- a month. This is my third box and I am absolutely loving it . I had earlier subscribed to Ipsy and Birchbox but after getting to know more about Boxycharm I decided to cancel the other two and opt for this one. The reason behind that was I was getting so much more from Boxycharm than Ipsy or Birchbox.

So in the Boxycharm monthly box you get 4 to 5 full/ deluxe sized products which is way better than getting super small sized samples from Ipsy and Birchbox which you can use only once or twice.

If you want to join Boxycharm, click here

Moving on to the products I got:
  • Coastal Scents Blush + Bronzer Mini Palette ( $13.95) - Love this mini palette, you have the blush and bronzer all in a tiny palette and can easily fit inside your purse. The packaging is super cute and the shades are very pigmented. you have five shades, two blush, two bronzers and one highlight shade. There was a brush along with this palette that some of the charmers got but sadly I did not, guess it would have been a first come first serve basis . I have swatched the colors below:


  • Dirty Little Secret Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick ($10) - Looking for a beautiful pigmented matte liquid lipstick?? Look no further. This is a super pigmented red lipstick, it feels super light on the lips and its matte finish. Dries very quickly and is not transferable. I have swatched the lipstick below and you can also see how it looks on the lips. 
                            
                                          Source: Boxycharm  
 




  • Aloette Time Repair Serum ($43) - This serum is very light weight, absorbs quickly and smells very elegant. You need to apply it in the morning and evening on a clean face. The color of the serum is white and a little goes a long way. You just need about 2 pumps for the whole face and neck. This serum claims to be a powerful age-defying skin care complex, with alpha and beta hydroxy acids to smooth away dead skin cells and powerful antioxidants to protect skin from damaging free radicals. This serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a renewed radiance. Use the serum before applying moisturizer or sun block.
 Source: Boxycharm  
  • Doucce Cosmetics Maxlash Volumizer Mascara ($22) - This Mascara is very very good. does what it states. My lashes look super long and thick no need for false lashes. You can see for yourself in the pic below. 
 


  • Beauty For Real Shadow Stx ($19) - The final product I got this month is an eye shadow stick. Although the color is pretty, I did not like how it felt on the skin. It wasn't very smooth and it also broke when I tried to apply it on my eyes. You can see in the above pic how it looks on the eye . Below I have swatched the eye shadow. 


So in all I absolutely loved the box except for the eye shadow stick. I paid only $ 21 but I got products worth a total of 107.95. I am really impressed with Boxycharm. 

I hope my reviews help you, if so do not forget to hit the like and subscribe to my blog for more of these reviews. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts