MAKEUP LOOK (15)

This look was created for Valentine's Day, however you can do this look for a night out too :) It is a super simple and an easy look.







1. I first used my moisturizer. I covered my dark circles with Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, and the Bye Bye under eye concealer by ItCosmetics. 
2. I then applied loose powder by Cover Girl  all over my face.
3. For the eyes,first I applied a pink/magenta color (don't have a pink/magenta eye shadow, no problem, you can use a lip liner or lipstick) all over my eye lid. Now on the other corner of the eyes, I applied a dark shiny grey color, mixed with a little black color  (apply the black & grey color only on the outer corner). Using a black khol, fill in the water line. Now using a liquid liner, draw a line close to the upper lash line. Complete the eye with a mascara. I used the CoverGirl plumpify mascara which I got free from Influenster for testing and review purpose only.
4. Apply blush on the cheeks and bronzer on the hollow parts of the cheeks, sides of the forehead and jaw line for some definition.
5. Fill in the eyebrows with a dark brown color ( don't have a kit, no problem, you can use a matte dark brown eye shadow.
6. Finally apply a red lipstick to complete the look.

If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more .. 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Popular Posts