Influenster - VoxBox by Covergirl

What is Influenster?


"Influenster is a product discovery and reviews platform that uses social media analytic to measure its users’ influence on social media. More specifically, Influenster quantifies its users' influence via "Social Impact", which tracks the number of friends, followers, or subscribers a user has. Based on a user’s Impact score and demographic, he or she can then be invited to campaigns run by Influenster featuring digital and material rewards from consumer brands, most popularly the "VoxBox" or a boxed shipment of products to sample and complete a survey about." - Wikipedia.


Disclaimer : I have not paid for any of the below products, these have been sent to me complimentary for testing and review purpose only.



The products I received for testing and review purpose is the Pumplify mascara and Ohsugar! lip balm by Covergirl .





Colorlicious Ohsugar! by Covergirl
CoverGirl Colorlicious Ohsugar! 
     First I will be reviewing the OhSugar! lip balm. The shade I received is #3 Caramel. The packaging and look is similar to any kind of lipstick. The prints used on the cover is nice but I feel the the text of CoverGirl on top of oh sugar looks slightly crammed up. The ingredients that have been used in this lip balm are grapeseed oil, avocado butter and Vitamins C&E. Although they have mentioned on the opposite side of the cover that the lip balm is a "Vitamin infused balm",  I feel they should have included the ingredients list used. The caramel print looks good where it is. 

     Now moving on to the texture of the lip balm, it is smooth on application and feels like a lip balm. On my lips, the color looks nude. I prefer dark shades, so would have liked a darker shade. But of course, if you prefer a no makeup makeup look this would be perfect. 

Below is a pic of how it looks on my lips. It does give my lips a nice shine which I can always use. 



In all I liked the concept of a lip balm that acts as a moisturizer that has a tint of color. I would love to see the other shades before I consider buying this product.



Pumplify mascara - blastPRO  by CoverGirl

Covergirl Pumplify Mascara by blastPRO

The next product received is the Pumplify mascara by blastPRO. First thing that caught my eye is the packaging. The brush was detached from the container (pic above). You have to unscrew the cover of the container and then put your brush inside and twist it to close. With other mascara's I have none of them came detached. The red and black color compliment each other well. The text on the tube looks crammed up. The text Pumplify which is over a silver band and blastPro looks nice but should have been placed on the center of the tube and the text CoverGirl should have been placed on the bottom of the handle of the brush. Since the brush is the main USP of the product, it should have the name of the brand on it.

I really liked the way the brush is designed. The bristles are nice and hard. The twisty design not only looks nice but that is what helps to lift the lashes. I like that this mascara helps to lift, load and comb the lashes to get more volume. I don't like wearing fake eye lashes, I've tried it before but felt very uncomfortable. This mascara helps my lashes look more fuller and long. 

Absolutely a must have in every girls makeup kit. Please have a look at the before and after pic. Absolutely love how the mascara makes my lashes longer and thicker. 



If you too would like to get FREE products from Influenster sign up NOW using this link.

If these reviews were helpful please like, comment and subscribe to my blog for more...  

Thank you! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts