MAKEUP LOOK (2)

This look will be perfect for a night out. I haven't put a foundation for this look. I generally don't like putting foundation.

1. I first used my moisturizer and then applied loose powder by Cover Girl 
2. Then I covered my dark circles with a corrector palette by NYX first followed by Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blend it all well.
3. For my eyes I applied 3 shades, I applied dark purple (1) in the outer corner of my eyes blending it inwards, then I filled the inner corner towards the middle with a shiny magenta or pinkish color (2), blended well and then topped it off with a little golden (3) (pic below).
4. Now with a black kohl pencil by ULTA, I apply it on the lower lash line and on the upper lash line.
5. Now I apply the mascara by Maybelline New York lash sensational (full fan).
6. For the lips I used Maybelline's Super stay 24 color , shade Everlasting wine.
7. Now making a fish face I applied the bronzer by NYX Matte Bronzer starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards towards the cheek bone and blend well.
8. Now for the eyebrows I used a palette from ULTA,  used a dark brown color and just filled in the gaps.










If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more... 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Popular Posts