MAKEUP LOOK (13)


This is  very very easy look and its very simple. You can wear this everyday , day or night!

1. First I applied the Flash Cream Radiant Primer by IPKN which I received in my BirchBox (Jan 2016) all over my face. I then used the translucent powder by Cover Girl and applied it on my face.
2. For my eyes I just used only three products. On the eye lid I have used the E.L.F long lasting lustrous eye shadow in the color Toast, I also applied it on the inner corners of my eye and on the inner part of my lash line. I then used the E.L.F cream eyeliner (black) on the top lash line. Next with a black kohl pencil by ULTA, I applied it on the lower lash line. I finished the eye with a pumplify mascara which I received from Influenster for free for testing and review purpose. 
3. On the lips I used the Red tint from TonyMoly which I received in my BirchBox (Jan 2016). I used this on my cheeks as well, just apply three to four small dots on the cheek and smudged it.
4. For my eyebrows I used the Eyebrow Kit from E.L.F. (If you want me to show you how I do my eyebrows, please let me know in the comment section.)

If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more .. 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Popular Posts