MAKEUP LOOK (9)


1. I First used a moisturizer by L'oreal and then I covered my dark circles with a corrector palette by NYX, shade: Medium followed by Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blended it all well and then applied the loose powder by Cover Girl all over my face and neck
2. For my eyes I first applied eye shadow base from Essence, I  used a pink sample eye shadow I got from Birchbox , FratBoy by theBalm on my eyelid, then for the rest of my eyes I used my Profusion Cosmetics palette, I applied a shiny brown color (1) all over my crease area , then on the outer corners of my eyes now again on my eye lid I applied a light shiny brown color (2) and a pink shiny color (3) and blended it well along with a shiny dark brown shade.   I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes with Catrice cosmetics highlighter.
4. Now with a black kohl pencil by Rimmel , Scandal eyes - shade : Black mail, I apply it on the lower lash line and on the upper lash line. I also draw below my lash line with a pencil by Rimmel , Scandal eyes - shade : Bad Bronze
5. Now I apply a black mascara by NARS I got as a sample from Sephora.
6. For the lips I used a sample oil infusion lip gloss I got from Sephora  by Sephora
7. Now making a fish face I applied the matte bronzer by Kardashian Beauty starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards towards the cheek bone and blend well. I also use this on my forehead and chin area to create a shadow.
8. I use a pink blush from my Profusion Cosmetics palette
9. Now for the eyebrows I used a palette from ULTA,  used a dark brown color and just filled in the gaps.



If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more .. 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Popular Posts