MAKEUP LOOK (7)


1. I first used my moisturizer by L'oreal .
2. Then I covered my dark circles with a corrector palette by NYX, shade: Medium followed by Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blend it all well. I then applied foundation by Guerlain in the shade Beige Moyen all over my face and neck. and then applied the loose powder by Cover Girl all over my face and neck
3. For my eyes  I  first applied an eye shadow base by Essence and then applied 4 shades from my H & M palette, I first applied a light pink color(1) all over my eyes and crease area , then on the outer corners of my eyes and upper crease I added a black shade (2) and blended it well along with the nude shade. I then applied a grey shade (3) on the center of my eye lid blending it well towards the inner part of my eyes and a then applied a lighter shade of silver on the center of my lid, now blend the black shade well with the silver shade. I then dabbed a mineral eye shadow by Color Revolution the color fool's gold on just the lid of my eye. I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes with Catrice cosmetics highlighter.
4. Now with a black kohl pencil by ULTA, I apply it on the lower lash line and on the upper lash line., I also apply  eye pencil by Rimmel Scandal eyes - shade : Bad Bronze on the lower lash line from the tear duct towards the  outer corner of my eyes.
5. Now I apply the mascara by Maybelline New York lash sensational (full fan).
6. For the lips I used Black Cherry shade by Revlon

7. Now making a fish face I applied the matte bronzer by Kardashian Beauty starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards, I also applied a pink blush by NYX.


If you like this look please comment, like and subscribe for more...


Thank you :)

Comments

Popular Posts