MAKEUP LOOK (10)


1. I First used a moisturizer by L'oreal and then I covered my dark circles with Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blended it all well and then applied the loose powder by Cover Girl all over my face and neck
2. For my eyes I first applied eye shadow base from Essence, I  used a the sample eye palate I received from BirchBox to get a smokey look. For this I first used  Rimmel Scandal Eyes - Blackmail eye shadow pencil and applied it on the upper lash line. Now with my finger I blended it upwards lightly, using the shiny grey color I applied it all over my eye lid . Now with the black eye shadow pencil I apply that on the corner of my eye and blending it inwards towards the crease. Now I dab the black shadow on the palette into the outer corner towards the top of the crease and blended it well. I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes with Catrice cosmetics highlighter.


4. I also applied the black eye shadow on the lower lash line and smudge it connecting it to the outer corner of my eyes.
5. I then apply a black mascara by NARS (I got as a sample from Sephora)
6. For the lips I used two shades, I used a red lip liner on the outer corner and with the same I drew small vertical  lines on the crease of my lips and then applied a pink lipstick to get a fuller lip.
7. Now making a fish face I applied the matte bronzer by Kardashian Beauty starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards towards the cheek bone and blend well. I also use this on my forehead and chin area to create a shadow.
8. I used a pink blush from my Profusion Cosmetics palette
9. Now for the eyebrows I used a palette from ULTA,  used a dark brown color and just filled in the gaps.

If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more .. 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts