BEAUTY HAUL / REVIEW - SEPHORA

Origins Frothy Face wash, Make up For ever Setting spray, Amazing Grace Body Spritz
Amazing Grace, Body Spritz
I was looking to buy a body mist, and ended up buying Amazing Grace,  body spritz . I made the purchase after checking out many reviews online . And I must say I am very happy with it. The fragrance is something that I would normally wear - Fruity, Flowery and Fresh. I bought this online for $27. Though I would not normally pay this for a mist, I wanted to try it out . 

Review: I loved the smell of this mist, however it does not last very long. Don't think I will make another purchase of this. or maybe will try and use the Vaseline technique, i.e. dabbing a little Vaseline on my pressure points and then spraying the mist.  Giving it a for the smell and   for not lasting long!!!

  





Origins - Frothy face wash
I also purchased this frothy face wash from Origins after looking at reviews online ( yet to try it out, will update once I do). Since I have combination skin (drier on the cheeks and oily on the T zone), I wanted something that would not dry up my face but hydrate it since my face tends to dry and flake up during winter. So lets see if this leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I paid $22 for this.. Its too pricey for a face wash, hope it does wonders to my skin... 

Review: I liked the face wash, a little goes a long way. Normally with other face wash my skin gets flaky and I need to use a moisturizer. With this I dint really need to put a moisturizer. So far so good. It does give a very clean feeling. Giving it a 
!!!



Setting spray
As I rarely do very heavy makeup, I have never needed to use a setting spray, but when I do apply foundation I've noticed the foundation tends to come off my face when I sweat and my skin becomes oily. So just giving this a try. Dint want to pay a bomb for one . This one I got is  from Make Up For Ever for $14.


Samples
The one thing I like about Sephora is they actually give very generous sized samples to try out unlike Ulta. Below is a list of all the samples I recieved with this purchase. They came in a cute black purse  which I will surely use to carry my makeup while travelling ( pic above):

Perfume Samples:

- Spice Bomb by VICTOR & ROLF
- Walk on air by KATE SPADE NEW YORK
- Stella by STELLA/McCARTNEY

Other Samples

- Fresh Glow by BURBERRY ( Luminous fluid base)
- All Nighter by URBAN DECAY ( Makeup setting spray)
- Oil Infusion by SEPHORA (Lip balm-in-oil, shade -06, Bubbly Grenadine)
- Glam Glow by HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA ( mud to foam face wash) - I liked this product, it starts off as a scrub as it has got some muddy particles and when u add little water it foams up.. My face feels smooth and soft. But girls please keep in mind DO NOT use it after you have waxed your face I did that mistake right now.. And it BURNS lol.. I will try it again after few days. So far I liked it minus the burn...

- Lip Balm by JACK BLACK (Lip Balm with natural mint and Shea Butter) - I absolutely love love love this one and might actually purchase this next time . This has a nice minty flavor and you can actually get a nice tingly fresh feel. I applied this in the night and in the morning my lips were pretty moisturized compared to how they normally are. Giving it a !!!
- Hypnose Drama by LANCOME (Excessive Black Mascara)
- Audacious Mascara by NARS (Black Mascara) - I really don't understand what difference each mascara has because to me it all looks the same. Can any of you make out the difference between this one and the Lancome Mascara (see the pic below and let me know). What I can see is, Lancome makes my eyes look wider than it is and NARS changed the shape of my eyes a little kinda like the shape of a Siamese cat .. LOL.. 

 - Hairdresser's invisible oil by BUMBLE AND BUMBLE (Clear, lightweight hair oil)

If these reviews were helpful please like, comment and subscribe to my blog for more...

Thank you! :)


Comments

Popular Posts