MAKEUP LOOK (5)


1. I first used my moisturizer by L'oreal and then applied foundation by Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation in the shade Warm Honey all over my face and neck.
2. Then I covered my dark circles with a corrector palette by NYX, shade: Medium followed by Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blend it all well and then applied the loose powder by Cover Girl all over my face and neck
3. For my eyes I  used my L'oreal Makeup desingner/Paris la palette 1 nude, I first applied a shade shiny nude color (1) all over my eyes and crease area , then on the outer corners of my eyes and upper crease I added a dark brown shade (2) and blended it well along with the nude shade. I also apply the dark brown on the outer corners of my lower eye lid. I then applied a light brown shade (3) on the center of my eye lid blending it well towards the inner part of my eyes.  I highlighted the inner corner of my eyes with Catrice cosmetics highlighter.
4. Now with a black kohl pencil by ULTA, I apply it on the lower lash line and on the upper lash line., I also apply  eye pencil by Rimmel Scandal eyes - shade : Bad Bronze on the lower lash line from the tear duct towards the  outer corner of my eyes.
5. Now I apply the mascara by Maybelline New York lash sensational (full fan).
6. For the lips I used Revlon lipstick shade: Mauvy Night
7. Now making a fish face I applied the matte bronzer by NYX starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards towards the cheek bone and blend well.
8. I use a pink blush from my Profusion Cosmetics palette
9. Now for the eyebrows I used a palette from ULTA,  used a dark brown color and just filled in the gaps.




If you like this look please comment, like and subscribe for more...

Thank you :)

Comments

Popular Posts