MAKEUP LOOK (1)

Before                                                                                                           After

  1. I first washed my face with Garnier® Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil For Dry Skin.
  2. Then I applied moisturizer by L'oreal and then loose powder by Cover Girl .
  3. Then I covered my dark circles with a corrector palette by NYX first followed by Maybelline® Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, blend it all well.
  4. For the eyes I first started applying a black eye shadow on the outer crease and blending its way on the upper part of the eye lid, and then taking a pink color eye shadow and applying it from the inner corner towards the outer corner. blend it along with the black just making sure the black is only on the outer corner.
  5. Now with a black kohl pencil, I apply it on the lower lash line and on the upper lash line. then I take a liquid liner and draw it on the same line of the upper lash.
  6. Now I apply the mascara by Maybelline New York lash sensational (full fan)
  7. Now making a fish face I applied the bronzer by Kardashian Beauty (Cabana Bronze) starting from the hollow part of the cheeks upwards towards the cheek bone and blend well.
  8. Now for the lips , I used a lip liner by NK (Dark red color) , lipstick by Jordana (Taupe color) and lip gloss by bareMinerals marvelous Moxie (Color Rebel - pink mauve).

If you like the look please comment, like and subscribe for more... 

Thank you :) 

Comments

Popular Posts